Recent Post

MOSFET AMPLIFIER CLASS A



MOSFET AMPLIFIER CLASS A Physical


I was in my final 6 ages assignment appellation with an electronics aggregation as a trainee. Within this aggregation there are a few audiophiles who are tube lovers and absorb ample amounts of money on their audio equipment. My training administrator had begin Mark's Class A MOSFET Amplifier Activity and appropriate that I architecture a PCB and body this activity as allotment of my training. I followed the Class A MOSFET Amplifier Schematic with the afterward exceptions. Instead of the 2SK1058, I acclimated the 2SK2221 mosfet which I had on hand. I compared the datasheets of the 2SK1058 and the 2SK2221 and the differences amid the two were actual small. The added change was to use a 6800 uF capacitor on the achievement instead of a 4700 uF capacitor.

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo